2015년 3월 9일 월요일

Week#1 - Getting Acquainted and Getting Set up (Mon. 02. May. 2015.), (Wed. 04. May. 2015.)

ENG250 Audiovisual English: Week#1 - Getting Acquainted and Getting Set up

In this week, we didn't have a full-time classes.

What we did in the classes were talking with group members and interviewing them.

It was good for rebooting my language skills of English which were almost dead; because I have

never used English as a language after I went to army.

The assignments were very easy.

The first thing was just registering for some sites such as G-mail, Blogger, Quizlet.

The second thing was a little difficult and seem strange to me.

It was uploading the 1~5 minute self-introduction video on the BAND.

It was first time that I have made my own selfie video ever.

 
This is my video. I used some pictures, sound effects by video editting program.

I brought idea from famous YouTube show named '영국남자(British man)'.

This was the great week for me to start this semester well.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기