2015년 5월 22일 금요일

Reflection about the Mock Interview.

On the wednesday, I took a Mock Interview which was for the job interview.


I chose the Promotion Manager of 20C Fox as my interviewing goal.


I gave the interviewer my resume, and started the interview.


However, it was full of mistakes, I think I was not prepared enough to take an interview.


I can make a list of the mistakes that I made in the interview.


1. The first question was "Tell me about yourself".


     For this question, I wanted say who I am. However, I misunderstood the situation and
   I told him that I'm a senior of this university. Maybe, if I was sure about the whole situation of
   this interview, I could tell him more clearly.


2. The second qustion was "Why do you want to be a promotion manager of our company?".


     For this question, I've already thought about this topic. So, it was a little easy for me to
    talk about my thinking. I think media industry will be one of the most important and flourishing
    part of cultural industry. However, I think there are so many cultural barriers and differencies
    between Asian countries and Western countries. I want to take a role of bridge between those two
    different part of cultural industry.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기